Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
这一情况出现得很突然,把我们的计划全都打乱了。 | This sudden development turned all our plans topsy-turvy. | → |
所有这些完全都是多余的。 | All this is totally unnecessary. | → |
这些蔬菜中的营养部分全都给煮掉了。 | All the goodness has been boiled off the vegetables. | → |
除掉金星以外其他的星星全都消失了。 | All but the morning star have disappeared. | → |
我们全都是为了他才放弃这个计划的。 | It was all because of him that we gave up the plan. | → |
我不敢把比尔放到花园去--他会把花全都拔掉的。 | I daren't let Bill loose on the garden he'd pull up all the flowers. | → |
这些公式我并不全都记得。 | I do not remember all these formula. | → |
世人未必全都爱自己的爱人,但世人全都在注视他。 | All the world may not love a lover but all the world watch him. | → |
他们全都惊讶地瞪着眼。 | They all stared with astonishment. | → |
报纸把我的话全都歪曲了。 | The papers twisted everything I said. | → |
我把现有的家禽饲养方面的资料全都读过了. | I've read all the available literature on poultry-farming. | → |
他把赢得的钱全都压在最后一场赛马上了。 | He gambled all his winnings on the last race. | → |
我们全都被邀请参加这次盛典。 | We are all invited to take part in the pageant. | → |
我们到旅程终点时全都累垮了. | We were all suffering from fatigue at the end of our journey. | → |
某人能去请求改变判决的民事法院或刑事法院。这两种法院的裁决对高等法院和下级法院全都有拘束力。 | Civil or criminal court to which a person may go to ask for a sentence to be changed and of which the decision be binding on the high court and lower court. | → |
库存品已经变质,而且全都搞混了,因此经理决定快刀斩乱麻,把它们当作废品出售,然后重新储藏新的物资。 | The old stock had deteriorated and was all mixed up so the manager decided to cut the Gordian knot, sell it all as scrap, and re-stock with new materials. | → |
|