Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
可兑换成日元的美金 | Dollars convertible into yen. | → |
法郎的兑换价要调高. | The franc is to be revalued. | → |
银行随时兑换见票即付的汇票。 | The bank receives drafts payable at sight at any time. | → |
我想把这些美元兑换成英镑。 | I should like to change these dollars to pounds. | → |
积压堆积物,尤指没完成的工作或未兑现的定单 | An accumulation, especially of unfinished work or unfilled orders. | → |
我在银行拿十块钱的纸币兑换了零钱,因为我需要一些硬币投入自动售票机。 | I changed a ten-yuan note at the bank, because I needed some coins for the ticket machine. | → |
你想怎样兑换? | How do you want to change? | → |
这张支票凭身分证件兑现. | The cheque will be cashed on proof of identity. | → |
银行直到签字得到了确认才兑现了这张支票 | The bank refused to cash the check until the signature was verified. | → |
你们接受外汇券兑换券吗? | Do you accept foreign exchange certificate? | → |
你现在能帮我兑现这张邮政汇票吗? | Can you cash this postal order for me now? | → |
我公司伦敦分公司向贵公司开出面额300,000元的汇票一张,兹同函奉上,请承兑后寄还为荷。 | Enclosed we hand you a draft,$300,000, draw on you by our london house. kindly accept same and return. | → |
主修金融学。涉及的课程有如下几门:银行业务,89分;银行与计算机,90分;贷款,92分;信用证,90分;储蓄,88分;外汇兑换,92分;电汇,90分;汇款,94分;西方金融制度,92分。 | Majored in banking. Courses covered are as follows: Banking operations, 89; banking and computers, 90; loans, 92; letters of credit, 90; savings, 88; foreign exchange, 92; telegraphic transfers, 90; remittances, 94; financial systems in the west, 92. | → |
|