back




1 New HSK word(s): HSK6 倘若 + tang3ruo4 provided that; supposing that; if
1 Old HSK word(s): C Conj * tang3rou4 supposing/ if/ in case

倘若



Nếu +
Grade E word(s):
倘使
倘 [tang3] obfallssofernwenn



Häufigkeit: 0.06 Komposita



GbEngViet
倘使你不发一言,就不会被要求重复再讲一遍了。 If you do not say anything, you will not be called on to repeat it.
我们的商行正处在十字路口,倘若此番交易不能成功,我们将会破产。 Our business is at the crossing, if this deal does not succeed, we shall be bankrupt.
我们的商号正处在紧要关头: 倘若此番交易成功, 前途自无问题, 否则就要破产. Our business is at the crossroads: if this deal succeeds, our future is assured; if not, we shall be bankrupt.
倘若外援枯竭,形势将极为严重。 If foreign aid dries up the situation will be desperate.
商店答应, 倘若我付定金就给我保留这批货. The shop promised to keep the goods for me if I paid a deposit.
倘若没有指南针, 可利用星辰引路. If you haven't a compass, use the stars to guide you.
我倘若知道她病了, 早就去探望她了. If I had but known she was ill, I would have visited her.
倘若我们进行干预,那可能弊多利少。 If we interfere, it may do more harm than good.
我已决心应该让我的孩子们在他们的父亲的宗教里抚养成人,倘使他们能够了解何谓“宗教”的话。 I am determined my children shall be brought up in their father's religion, if they can find out what it be.