Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
她除了他以外没有好朋友。 | She has no close friends other than him. | → |
距离六英里以外的东西很难看清. | At a distance of six miles you can't see much. | → |
除掉金星以外其他的星星全都消失了。 | All but the morning star have disappeared. | → |
她除了有一个年老的伯母以外, 再没有亲戚了. | She has no relations besides an aged aunt. | → |
除了没挂名以外,实际上他就是委员会的主席。 | He is the chairman of the committee in all but the name. | → |
他们全家除他以外头发都是红的. 正所谓有例外才证明有规律嘛. | All his family have red hair except him. He is the exception which proves the rule. | → |
除工作以外,你有其它的特别爱好吗? | Do you have any special interest other than your job? | → |
我很难设想能到英国以外的地方去生活. | I can't imagine living (ie don't think I shall ever live) anywhere but England. | → |
除了英语以外, 我们还学俄语及西班牙语。 | Apart from English, we study Russian and Spanish. | → |
从伦敦以外的地方打来电话, 要先拨01再拨电话号码. | If you're phoning from outside London, dial 01 in front of the number. | → |
他企图将这种酒假冒成法国酒,而事实上此酒来自共同市场以外的地方。 | He tried to pass off the wine as french, when in fact it come from outside the common market. | → |
那小城尚在五英里以外. | The town is still five miles off. | → |
除了他那颇为古怪的口音以外, 我没注意到别的. | I didn't notice anything beyond his rather strange accent. | → |
主动脉系统血管的主干道,将血液由心脏左侧输送到除肺部以外的所有肢体及器官的动脉里 | The main trunk of the systemic arteries, carrying blood from the left side of the heart to the arteries of all limbs and organs except the lungs. | → |
"这个探测队接着把整个山洞彻底地搜寻了一遍,但是,除了一只空铁皮箱以外什么也没找到。" | The party then searched the whole cave thoroughly but did not find anything except an empty tin trunk. | → |
|