back




1 New HSK word(s): HSK4 以为 + yi3wei2 to believe; to think; to consider; to be under the impression
1 Old HSK word(s): A VA * yi3wei2 think/ consider/ believe

以为



我~你已经走了。

Nghĩ +
Grade E word(s):
不以为然 信以为真 习以为常 引以为豪 引以为戒 引以为荣 自以为是
以为 [yi3 wei2] glauben (V)



Häufigkeit: 83.17 Komposita



GbEngViet
别以为我能相信那件事. You can scarcely expect me to believe that.
我上了当, 还以为他们的玩笑是真的呢. I was hoaxed into believing their story.
人们误以为选修语言课程较轻松“ Language courses are wrongly thought to be soft options.
他的病较医生原来以为的更严重。 His illness was more serious than the doctor first thought.
他们上了当, 以为我们还没有作好进攻准备. They were bluffed into believing we were not ready for the attack.
我们还以为那是最坏的情况呢,可没想到更糟的还在后面。 We thought that the situation was as bad as it could be, but worse was to follow.
你以为你在跟谁说话? Who do you think you're talking to?
我原以为自己画得不错, 可比起你的画儿来未免相形见绌. I thought I was quite a good artist, but your painting puts mine in the shade.
她好像够亲切的, 可是我不应该信以为真. She seems friendly enough but I shouldn't take her at (her) face value.
他以为她爱上他,但只是梦想而已。 He thinks she is in love with him, but it's only a dream.
我以为他要请客,但结果是各付各的。 I think he was treating, but it turned out to be a Dutch treat.
很多交际上的访问,你以为是来拜会你本人的,其实是来拜会你的酒瓶子。 Many social visits that you think pay to yourself is paying to your bottle.
安以为我是苏格兰人,但我马上纠正了她。 Ann thought I was Scottish but I soon put her right.
这种疫苗用以为全体居民预防传染病. The vaccine was used to protect the whole population against infection.
我从这个可以引以为戒的经历中学到了很多。 I have learned a lot from the chastening experience.
这个镇子引以为荣的是有个闻名於世的美术馆. The town boasts a world-famous art gallery.
不努力是考不及格的, 因此不要欺骗自己(以为可以及格). You can't pass exams without working, so don't deceive yourself (into thinking you can).
我以为能负担得起那费用, 後来认真估算了一下才知道过於昂贵. I thought I could afford it, then I costed it out properly and found it was too expensive.
我花了50英镑在商场上买了一件所谓的便宜瓷器,结果却是一文不值。我只得把此事引以为训。 I paid fifty pounds in the market for a so-called bargain piece of porcelain which turned out to be worthless; I'll just have to chalk it up to experience.
我原以为发生的事是够糟的了,不料更糟的事还在后头。 I thought that what happened was bad enough, but worse was to follow.
他们以为能在选举中轻易取胜, 但事情往往会功败垂成. They think they'll win the election easily, but there's many a slip 'twixt cup and lip.
他在金鱼缸周围贴上了彩色风景明信片,好让金鱼们以为在游历四方。 He pasted picture postcard around goldfish bowl to make the goldfish think they were going place.
他对死刑存废的见解许多人都不以为然. His views on capital punishment are unpalatable to many.
约翰感到难以为一家大小置备衣着。 John felt it hard to rig out his family.
你要是以为我是出於私心, 那你就冤枉我了. You wrong me if you think I only did it for selfish reasons.
起初我还以为他很 腆, 後来我才发觉他是不爱理人. At first I thought he was shy, but then I discovered he was just not interested in other people.
我以为他母亲已去世,幸亏在我寄出吊唁信之前,我碰到了一个那天上午还在医院里见过她母亲的人,他使我避免了这场误会。 I thought his mother had died, but fortunately I met someone who'd actually seen her that morning in the hospital and he set me right before I sent off my letter of sympathy.
我脑中有一闪念, 以为他要拒绝了. Just for an instant I thought he was going to refuse.
我以为你想见我, 显然完全是我误解了. I thought you wanted to see me but I was clearly under a complete misapprehension.
人难得生病,可是旁观者们却以为他势将必死,并因这一线希望而精神百倍起来。 A person seldom falls sick, but the bystander is animated with a faint hope that he will die.
我以为他会变好。但事实上,他愈变愈糟。 I thought he would get better. As it is, he is getting worse.
我可以为他[他的诚实]作担保. I can vouch for him/his honesty.
听你谈话(那口气),我还以为你是首相呢。 To hear you talk, I'd think you were Prime Minister.
他以为他的构思最好,可是还是差了一点;它只得了二等奖。 He thought his idea was the best, but it was a near miss; it only won second prize.