back




2 New HSK word(s): HSK6 人家 + ren2jia1 household; dwelling; family; sb else's house; household business; house of woman's husband-to-be; CL:户/户hu4,家jia1 HSK6 人家 + ren2jia5 other people; sb else; he, she or they; I, me (referring to oneself as "one" or "people")
3 Old HSK word(s): B N * ren2jia1 others C N * lao3renjia elderly/ old person/ old parent C pron * ren2jia everyone else/ he/ him/ she/ her/ they/ them/ I/ me

人家



Người +

Người +
Grade E word(s):
女人家
人家 [ren2 jia5] Haushalt, Familie (S)



Häufigkeit: 11.81 Komposita



GbEngViet
人家告诉我她很可爱,可是她根本不是那样。 People had told me she was very pleasant but she's nothing of the kind.
在我国, 一般人家里没有集中供热设备. People don't have central heating in their houses in my country.
人家不看使用说明书, 我又有什麽办法呢? Can I help it (ie Is it my fault) if people don't read the instructions?
我不喜欢人家盯著瞧我. I don't like being stared at.
你愿意人家盯著你看吗? Do you like being stared at?
切勿追逐自己的帽子——人家会乐意为你追回来的嘛,何必去扫人家的兴。 Never run after your own hat—others will be delighted to do it; why spoil their fun.
对着英、美的一般大众当萧伯纳(挖苦人家),总比对着自己的家人当萧伯纳来得容易。 It's easier to be a Bernard Shaw to the British or American public than it is to be a Bernard Shaw to your own family.
人家让我挪动了车子。 I was made to move my car.
他讨厌人家影射他秃顶. He resents any allusion to his baldness.
一位绅士无论发生什么都不应对人家生气。 A gentleman should not be down on others whatever happens.
雅典人不介意人家聪明伶俐,只要他只对他自己施展那份聪明伶俐的劲儿就行了。 The Athenians do not mind a man being clever, as long as he keeps it to himself.
她(一点都)不喜欢人家说她丰满. She didn't take (at all) kindly to being called plump.