Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
她的亲切给我留下了很深的印象。 | Her gentleness has given me a deep impression. | → |
亲切之人容易接近。 | Such people as are friendly are easy to approach. | → |
她好像够亲切的, 可是我不应该信以为真. | She seems friendly enough but I shouldn't take her at (her) face value. | → |
这位护士非常亲切。 | The nurse was all kindness. (=The nurse was kindness itself.) | → |
他在街上向我亲切地挥手致意. | He greeted me in the street with a friendly wave of the hand. | → |
她和他们打招呼时亲切地直呼其名. | She greeted them by their first names in a familiar way. | → |
党向工会大会致以亲切的问候。 | The party sent its fraternal greetings to the trade union meeting. | → |
在你生日之际,向你致以亲切的祝贺。生日意味着一个新的开端,意味着重新把握生活的机会。 | Affectionate birthday greetings. Birthday means a new beginning and a new chance to take hold on life. | → |
如果病人住在公用病房里。很少有护士经过时不为他们做点小事情。这是护士的一项传统,即提供“亲切关怀护理”(TLC),亦即为病人提供持续不断的细小服务。 | If patients are in an open ward, few nurses will pass them by without doing some little thing for them. It is in a nurse's tradition to give what is called"TLC", tender loving care, some constant little service to the sick. | → |
她的亲切平息了我的怒气。 | Her tenderness soothed my anger. | → |
|