Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
我坐在庭院里享受明媚的阳光。 | I was sitting in the garden enjoying the sunshine. | → |
从右边驶来的车辆享有优先通行权. | Vehicles coming from the right have priority. | → |
我们享受着湖面上吹来的凉爽微风。 | We are enjoying the cool breeze that comes from the lake. | → |
九点半到这儿报到。你开始周薪200美元,在三天培训期间享受全额工资。 | Report here at9: 30, and you'll get on the floor at$200 a week and receive full pay during your three day of training. | → |
你什麽也不用做--只管轻松愉快地享受旅游的乐趣. | You don't have to do anything just lie back and enjoy the journey. | → |
我伯伯威廉上周去世了,他享年90岁奋斗一辈子了。 | My Uncle William passed away last week; he was ninety, and game to the end. | → |
让我们自己享受承认人类的弱点的快乐是一大慰藉。 | It is a great relief to allow us ourselves the luxury of acknowledging our human frailties. | → |
知识分子决不应结婚;他们既不会享受婚姻生活,更不应复制自己。 | Intellectual shall never marry; they will not enjoy it, and besides, they shall not reproduce themselves. | → |
合伙契约两个人或多个人签订的法律契约,每个人都同意为一个商业实体出一部分资金和劳力,从而每个人都可分享固定比例的一部分利润和承担固定比例的一部分损失 | A legal contract entered into by two or more persons in which each agrees to furnish a part of the capital and labor for a business enterprise, and by which each shares a fixed proportion of profits and losses. | → |
既然有空,我可以享受一下音乐。 | Now that I am free, I can enjoy music for a while. | → |
我享受医疗待遇,每年才交一块钱。 | I only pay one yuan a year for all the medical care I get. | → |
我会让你分享我所搜集的仅有的一些资料。 | I'll let you share what little information I have collected. | → |
最贫贱的劳动者享有和最富的地主同样的权利. | The meanest labourer has the same rights as the richest landowner. | → |
节日,喜庆日享受或庆贺的时节,尤指在宗教意义上有定期间隔的一天或一段时间 | An occasion for feasting or celebration, especially a day or time of religious significance that recurs at regular intervals. | → |
储备物资可用的储备物资,被一群人共同分享使用的 | An available supply, the use of which is shared by a group. | → |
化合价,原子价原子或原子团与其它原子反映时由所失、增加成共享的电子数目决定的化合能力 | The combining capacity of an atom or a radical determined by the number of electrons that it will lose, add, or share when it reacts with other atoms. | → |
无所事事的享乐很快就使人厌烦了。 | The pleasures of idleness soon cloy. | → |
我告诉孩子们必须遵守家规,要不他们就会失去目前享有的某些自由。 | I've told my children they must toe the line with regard to house rules or lose some of the freedom they presently enjoy. | → |
他厌倦了享乐。 | He was satiated with pleasure. | → |
她在群众中享有很高威信。 | She enjoyed high prestige among the masses. | → |
你所持的护照可使你享有免费医疗. | Your passport qualifies you to receive free medical treatment. | → |
该诗仍然享有版权, 因此你必须支付引用费. | The poem is still under copyright, so you have to pay to quote it. | → |
这家人持有可以证明他们享有所有权的文件. | The family possessed documents that proved their right to ownership. | → |
由于他打死了不少狼,他享有模范猎手的称号。 | He holds the title of model hunter for the number of wolves he has killed. | → |
她仗著她那些有钱的亲戚而不必工作, 得以坐享清福. | She avoided having to work by battening on her rich relatives. | → |
肆意地作出粗暴的行为;纵情享受最新时尚 | Indulged in outrageous behavior; indulged in all the latest fads. | → |
享乐主义者喜爱豪华奢侈生活的人;享乐主义者 | A devotee to sensuous and luxurious living; an epicure. | → |
门杜萨一生享有极高的声誉。穷人和富人都崇敬他。 | In his day, Mendoza enjoyed tremendous popularity. He was adored by rich and poor alike. | → |
你们在外面享福,我却一直在这里辛辛苦苦守着火热的炉灶。可我又得到了什么报答呢? | Here I've been slaving over a hot cooker while you have been out enjoying yourselves, and what rewards do I get? | → |
公社一个比较小、常在乡村的公社,它的成员分享公共财产、工作和收入,并常集中自己的财产 | A relatively small, often rural community whose members share common interests, work, and income and often own property collectively. | → |
|