Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
幸亏我当时系上了安全带。 | Thanks to I had tied then the safety belt. | → |
他不会说法语, 这使他很吃亏. | His inability to speak French puts him at a disadvantage. | → |
多亏你来帮忙--不然我们真没法办. | It's a good job you were there to help we couldn't have managed without you. | → |
干这一行必须心狠, 谁顾别人谁吃亏. | In this business you have to be tough, and the devil take the hindmost. | → |
多亏您们的帮助,我们才成功完成了工作。 | Owing to you help, we have just successfully completed work. | → |
多亏许多科学的工作,我们能预先知道要发生地震的时间和地点了。 | Thanks to the work of many scientists, we are able to learn in advance when and where an earthquake will happen. | → |
纳税诚实不吃亏. | It pays to be honest with the taxman. | → |
幸亏他体质好,杰克才得以平安度过了最近这场大病。 | Thanks to his strong constitution, Jack was able to pull through his recent serious illness. | → |
我以为他母亲已去世,幸亏在我寄出吊唁信之前,我碰到了一个那天上午还在医院里见过她母亲的人,他使我避免了这场误会。 | I thought his mother had died, but fortunately I met someone who'd actually seen her that morning in the hospital and he set me right before I sent off my letter of sympathy. | → |
我们今年有很大亏损。 | We have a great deficit this year. | → |
公司亏空了五千美元。 | The company had a deficit of 5000 dollars. | → |
这个公司今年亏损巨大,有可能倒闭。 | The company has made gigantic losses this year, and will probably be out of business. | → |
那家公司的今年年度预算出现亏损。因为公司时常出现赤字,不久将会关闭。 | The annual budget of that company continues to show a deficit this year. It will go out of business because it is always in the red. | → |
我曾经警告过他不要调换工作,可如今他被迫在一家亏损公司工作。他这是自作自受。 | I warned him not to change his job but now he is forced to work for a company that is losing money. He has made his own bed and now he must lie in it. | → |
本年度的盈利将与上一年度的亏损相抵. | This year's profits will balance our previous losses. | → |
盈亏平衡点尤指在出售货物或服务的水平上,投资的收益与投资的数量恰好相等的一点 | The point, especially the level of sales of a good or service, at which the return on investment is exactly equal to the amount invested. | → |
[谚]与狗同眠的人必然惹一身跳蚤;同坏人为伍必然吃亏。 | He that lies down with dogs must rise up with fleas. | → |
|