Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
那个学生昨天丢了书。 | That student lost his book yesterday. | → |
你把这个句子中的动词丢了。 | You have omitted the verb in the sentence. | → |
如果老师连如此简单的问题都不能回答, 他会在学生面前丢脸的。 | If a teacher can't answer this simple question, he'll lose face with his class. | → |
我在晚会上丢失了水晶项链。 | I lost my crystal necklace at the party. | → |
糟糕!我把伞丢了。 | Damnation! I've lost my umbrella. | → |
我丢了一块带蓝色花边的白手绢。 | I lost a white handkerchief with a blue border. | → |
真不幸,上午我的自行车丢了,下午钱包又被偷了! | It's luckless, I lost my bicycle in the morning and my wallet was stolen in the afternoon! | → |
他用树枝在泥里探寻,想找回丢失的戒指。 | He probed the mud with a stick, looking for the ring he had dropped. | → |
他因粗心大意而丢了工作. | His carelessness lost him the job. | → |
我很倒霉,丢了钥匙。 | I was unfortunate to lose my keys. | → |
我丢掉钥匙之后,真正遇到了麻烦。 | I was really up the creek when I lost my keys. | → |
盛有核废料的密封容器被丢在海里。 | Sealed containers of nuclear waste have been dumped in the sea. | → |
他在过去的工作岗位上以老看钟盼下班而闻名,如果他在这里还是耍那一套,他会丢掉工作的。 | In his last post he was known as a clock watcher. If he comes that game here, he'll lose his job. | → |
这家公司廉价出售略好一些的次品,但将大多数次品丢弃。 | The factory sells some of its better rejects cheaply, but it throws most of the rejects away. | → |
差劲……我刚刚开始认为他有潜力,他却丢下一切转到别处工作了。 | Darn...just when I start think he have potential, he just drop everything and took another job elsewhere. | → |
破烂,垃圾丢弃的东西,如玻璃、碎布、纸片或金属等可以用某种方式重复使用的东西 | Discarded material, such as glass, rags, paper, or metal, that may be reused in some form. | → |
他在半路走丢了。 | He was lost on the way. | → |
如果他老是这样喝酒,他迟早要丢饭碗的。 | If he continues drinking, sooner or later he will lose his job. | → |
丢钱的事总是压在我心里。 | The loss of the money has been a weight on my mind. | → |
别为了丢失一支笔就这样大惊小怪。 | Don't make so much fuss over losing a pen. | → |
他试图为丢失钱而进行辩解。 | He tried to explain away the missing money. | → |
我因为丢失了钥匙, 无法开门。 | I can't open the door because I've lost the key. | → |
我估计我的申请书不知道让哪个无能的官僚给弄丢了. | I suppose my application has been lost by some incompetent bureaucrat. | → |
朋友告诫他,干活加把劲,否则就会丢掉饭碗。 | He got the straight tip from his friend-work harder, or you'll lose your job. | → |
观看锦标赛的观众们丢下的废物,实非笔墨所能描述。 | The rubbish left behind by the Cup Final crowd beggars description. | → |
那孩子真丢人! | What a performance the child made! | → |
你做的功课真丢人, 重做吧! | Your homework is a disgrace: rewrite it! | → |
被降级的降级的、丢脸的或降低尊严的 | Reduced in rank, dignity, or esteem. | → |
他们与丢失的女儿团聚时的场面该多麽欢乐。 | Imagine the joyful scene when they were reunited with their lose daughter. | → |
链,带系在表或手镯上以防其丢失的小链子或带子 | A small chain or band attached to a watch or bracelet to prevent loss. | → |
监察者防止浪费、丢失或不法行为的监察或防护者 | One who serves as a guardian or protector against waste, loss, or illegal practices. | → |
他在他们的眼光里是坍台了;他在贫民前面丢了体面和地位。 | He was degraded in their eyes; he had lost caste and station before the very paupers. | → |
|