Gb | Eng | Viet |
---|
虽然汤药很苦,我还是不得不喝了。 | I had to take the herb tea although it's bitter. | → |
他刚刚到达就不得不又离开。 | Scarcely had he arrived when he had to leave again. | → |
我的围裙太脏了,我不得不洗它。 | My apron is so dirty that I have to wash it. | → |
战争迫使我们不得不违背旧习俗。 | The war forced us to depart from the old customs. | → |
寒冷的冬天,我们不得不穿毛织品。 | We have to wear woolen clothes in the cold winter. | → |
我很忙,所以不得不中断每周的访问。 | I'm so busy that I have to discontinue weekly visits. | → |
当我不得不离开时,这个孩子情绪异常激动,忍不住哭了起来。 | The boy got very emotional when I had to leave, and started to cry. | → |
因为我的愚蠢,我不得不站起来听他的批评。 | I have to stand up listening to his criticism of my foolishness. | → |
他们将为不得不干那项工作而抱怨。 | They will grumble about having to do the work. | → |
他们不得不为了那条消息作出声明。 | They have to make a protestation of that news. | → |
她不得不低下头才能穿过低矮的门口。 | She had to duck her head to get through the low doorway. | → |
他为了养家不得不去拼命工作。 | He had to work hard for the maintenance of his family. | → |
我不得不承认他的论据有力. | I was compelled to (ie I had to) acknowledge the force of his argument. | → |
我们不得不把汽车拖到最近的修车厂。 | We have to tow that car to the nearest garage. | → |
冬天的时候,我们不得不穿上温暖的衣服。 | We have to put on warm clothing in winter. | → |
他不得不忍住悲痛,继续照常在车间干活。 | He was obliged to swallow his grief and work in the shop as usual. | → |
由于目前的价格情况,我方不得不调整报价。 | Due to the present price level, we cannot help but adjust our offer. | → |
那个小男孩不得不按吩咐的去做,否则他哥哥要将他痛打一顿。 | The little boy had to do as he was told or his brother would have knocked him into the middle of next week. | → |
医生不得不用石膏绷带来固定他断了的胳膊。 | The doctor had to hold his broken arm with a plaster cast. | → |
他们原来想买一所大房子,後来不得不降低要求买一所较小的。 | They had to lower their sights and buy a smaller house than they would have liked. | → |
我们不得不采取预防措施。 | We had to take preventive measures. | → |
下雨了,他们不得不在旅馆里待了一整天。 | It was raining; they had to stay in the inn the whole day. | → |
我在做出决定之前不得不再三考虑此事。 | I have to turn the matter over and over before make a decision. | → |
咖啡馆人手不够, 所以我们不得不排队等候。 | The cafeteria is short handed so we'll have to wait in line. | → |
一连串的谋杀迫使警方不得不采取行动。 | A sequence of murders had prompted the police to actions. | → |
问题之一是申请人不得不面对的官僚主义。 | One of the problems is the bureaucracy the claimant has to face. | → |
为避免受饥寒之苦,夫妻俩不得不双双工作 | Both spouses had to take jobs in order to keep the wolf from the door. | → |
我不得不买些白色的乳状漆来粉刷墙壁。 | I have to buy some white emulsion paint to freshen the walls. | → |
那攀登者不得不紧扒着悬崖峭壁。 | The climber had to cling onto the cliff. | → |
他们不得不赎回被绑架的外交官。 | They had to ransom the kidnapped diplomat. | → |
他们不得不以极少的弹药应战. | They had to meet the attack with very little ammunition. | → |
回答这个问题使她不得不做周密的思考。 | The answer to the question cost her much careful thought. | → |
如果他们拒绝收支票,我们将不得不付现金。 | If they refuse to accept a cheese we'll have to pay cash. | → |
资本主义国家不得不与社会主义国家和平共处。 | The capitalist countries have to coexist with the socialist countries peacefully. | → |
我们调查证实过了。恐怕我将不得不取消这笔生意,除非您降价。 | That has been confirmed by our survey. I'm afraid I'll have to cancel the deal unless you reduce your price. | → |
伤亡太大, 我们不得不撤退。 | We have to draw off because of losses of forces. | → |
出示确凿的证据之后,对方不得不作出让步。 | After being shown conclusive evidence, the other side had to back down. | → |
我想把的房子扩建一下,但我的抵押已经全部用完,因此我不得不搁数年再说了。 | I would like to build an extension to my house, but I'm up to the hilt on my mortgage so I'll have to leave it a few years. | → |
他不得不迁就他的弟弟。 | He has to appease his young brother. | → |
那个流浪汉不得不乞求钱财。 | The vagrant had to beg for money. | → |
我们不得不冒著可能遇上敌人巡逻兵的危险. | We'll have to chance meeting an enemy patrol. | → |
因为那些野蛮的助威者,足球比赛不得不暂停。 | The football march had to be paused because of the barbaric supporters. | → |
汤姆没有工作,身无分文,不得不在野外露宿了几个月。 | Jobless and penniless, Tom had to sleep rough in the fields for several months. | → |
珀尔不得不在放弃工作和雇保姆之间作出选择。 | Pearl had to choose between giving up her job or hiring a nanny. | → |
该地区的农民不得不在这块贫瘠的土地上挣扎谋生。 | The farmers in this area have to struggle to wrest a living from the infertile soil. | → |
由於发动机突然出现故障, 飞行员不得不(在爱尔兰海上)紧急降落. | A sudden engine failure forced the pilot to ditch (in the Irish Sea). | → |
|